Wednesday 12 June 2013

PacMan Eat the Street Lamps

PAC-MAN game is very popular, you might like this creative gift - Pac-Man, his ghost enemies is in Geneva, Switzerland by artist Rafael on behalf of care Bufalino and Deseille.I can not imagine that the bulb is especially good, tasted all the good start but it does not like pixel point and power particles. Ghost. Blech! The Blinky determine a range of bottle (and cherries).



This is not the same, this is the first set of many years, I see Pac-Man inspired by light, but the clever use of these old Italian string lights things, like a spirit particles, so that these special, in my book.


PAC-MAN back to 2010 in December in Geneva, streets, trees and the Festival of Lights, I just see it now that is worth writing ... do you think?
unfourtently, this is not the only Pac-Man installation artist Benedetto Bufalino Benedict Deseille that.

PAC-MAN and his ghost enemies artists Benedetto Bufalino and Deseille Benedict in December 2010 all the way back to Geneva, Switzerland Art Festival Arbres Lumières (trees and Festival of Lights ") created, but it is the first time I saw them, this is good enough for me, only better to have an occasional larger bulbs on behalf of the power precipitation - but I was picky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.